Hi, I'm Kim — Business Coach & Brand Strategist. I help ambitious entrepreneurs take their business and brand to the next level and sign their dream clients with ease.
I decided to take the leap and start my own business as a Graphic & Web Designer and Virtual Assistant in 2015. Within a couple weeks of launching, I had my first paying client. From there, my business quickly grew — I tripled my previous income, became fully booked out and I was able to quit my day job within 6 months to pursue my business full-time.
I always had a passion for coaching and wanted to help other entrepreneurs grow their businesses and get paid to do what they love. Now I get to spend my days doing what I love — helping ambitious entrepreneurs take their business and brand to the next level and sign their dream clients with ease.
• I signed my first client within 2 weeks of launching my business and was able to quit my day job within 6 months
• I hired a coach, signed my first paying clients and made my investment back within 3 months (a lot quicker than doing it alone!)
• I experienced an incredible amount of growth, peeled back layers of fear and limiting beliefs and began to feel like my authentic self
• I began to find more balance and joy in my work and create a lifestyle and business that fully supports me in all areas of my life
• The most amazing opportunities, relationships and experiences have come into my life - and it keeps getting better!
Since starting my business in 2015:
• 4 years as a virtual assistant, graphic & web designer and coach
• Built 2 businesses from scratch (while studying online and working part-time)
• $30K+ investing in coaching, masterminds and certifications from industry leaders including Tony Robbins and Marie Forleo
• 7 years as an administrative assistant (I've learned a thing or two about organization and streamlining)
• Started my first business at 19 as a freelance makeup artist
• I've been where you are now... and I've figured a few things out along the way!
My Street Cred:
orange is the new black
london fog with coconut milk
amethyst and rose quartz
you are a badass at making money by jen sincero
anywhere with mountains and water
hanging out with my fiancé, probably on an adventure... or eating pizza and binging netflix together
infj / infp (depending on the day)
a tiny home surrounded by nature
both! but if i had to choose... dogs.
leggings, cozy sweaters and a lot of black
I’m so excited to get to know you and welcome you into the community. Please reach out to me any time, I love hearing from you!
I also love supporting others in their mission so please reach out if you would like to collaborate.
thank you for being here!
interested in working together?